Saturday, August 30, 2008

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Hello Everyone!! Just hanging out at home tonight. Went to the 105th Harley Birthday Celebration up in Milwaukee last night. That was fun.... It was just Ray, Marco, Ryan, and me.. but we had a good time. I got a new Harley Hoody.. :)

The picture that I put up in my profile is a pic of Benjamin and my friend Geoff's son, Matthew!! They are cuties!! It was an adorable picture moment!! Thanks for all your support on Benjamin's great accomplishments in karate .. he's loving it!!

My brother and his wife go in next Thursday for their next ultrasound and doctors appointment!! I can't wait to hear how well they are doing!! Andrea is half way there! Benjamin is so excited that the baby is due in early January.. He thinks it is cool that the baby will be born just about 10 years after him (I think it is neat too!)...

WEll, I'm beat.. so I think I"m going to head to bed!! I hope you all have a good Labor Day (or if you are in Finland, a good Monday.. ).. :)

2 comments:

Mike said...

You are so lucky! A Harley thats awesome. My whole family is made up of steps, and halfs, and we are not quite sure but we call him uncle:) I think a lot of families are patched together like that. I feel like every friend we have is an extension of our family so through the years it gets pretty large! And thats a great thing. I hope to see you and Ryan soon.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, enjoy your holidy. *grumble grumble* :p I told T that he should inform his boss that Monday is an American holiday and since his wife is American, he should get the day off. He doesn't think anyone will go for it lol.

Saw that Ryan will be gone for 3 weeks. That stinks. :( Hope they're a fast 3 weeks!

Is your brother and his wife going to find out the sex? Kind of cool that we're both due so close together. Hey, did you tell Benjamin that he'll have a new 'sister'? :D

I can't wait for the day when we can get all 5 kids together. Although by then I suspect my oldest won't qualify as a 'kid' anymore.