Saturday, May 31, 2008

3 School Days Left

I'm so excited.. Work is almost over, for a week anyway. I really enjoy the summers at Allendale though. They are fun and laid back and the kids are pretty well behaved, plainly because it is SUMMER!! :) I love being outside and hanging out... :)

These last few weeks have been crazy!! I have been so busy with one thing after the next.. I won't ramble on with that though...

Had another incident with Benjamin's Dad last night. He thinks he can show up whenever he feels like. I have an email saying he cannot come to get him this weekend, then he tells Benjamin that he can, but we already made plans for Caden's birthday (which was yesterday), so we didn't go to the police station because I figured he wasn't really coming. Well, I guess he did, and I got a report written that I 'denied' visitation. I got a message from the cop.. and I stopped in there and dropped off the email that I have from Ben saying he is unavailable.... I flat out told the cop, "go ahead and write me up.. but on that piece of paper it says he is unavailable!!".....The cop just said okay....I don't know what that means.. I see my lawyer next week and hopefully we'll get this all ironed out.

Other than that.. Things are great here!! Talk to everyone soon!!!! :)

No comments: