Sunday, June 1, 2008

Puke and Poop

This weekend wasn't too bad.. Took Benjamin to a Chicago Rush Game and taught him how to play a little baseball..

Caden was sick and puked all of Friday night and Saturday. I went to see Sex and the City the movie and came home to a house of icky smells...

Benjamin was fine until a few hours ago when he started crying that his ear hurt (this is the third time in 2 months... took him to the immediate care.. and sure enough there is still fluid in there. They suggessted we take him back to the ENT.... so have to make an appointment for that ASAP. As we were picking up Benjamin's meds.. he had to rush to the bathroom.. ick... then later when we had been home for a bit.. he puked... .

Ryan just walked in the door stating.. He just puked all over the front yard.......and at the same time got a call from Caden's Grandma saying Cade puked again tonight.....


I just wonder now.. .......when will it hit me.......ugh.......I called my co-worker and warned her.. .. the sad thing is.. we only have to work until Wednesday this week.......... As of right this minute..I bet I'll be home with Benjamin tomorrow... ...........unless Ryan has to stay home too......hmmmmm??!! To be Continued.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck. I hope that everyone gets to feeling better soon and that you don't get it!

Sorry to hear that B is still being a butt.

Time for Me said...

I didn't escape it......:(

Anonymous said...

Awwww, sorry to hear that! I guess it was inevitable though, wasn't it? Families share stuff like that. Hoping you feel better soon!!