Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lazy

I have been VERY lazy about my blog lately. Just not in the mood to write, I guess. I don't have many exciting things to say..

Had a 'get together' at my house on Friday night. A couple of co-workers came and my closest friends. I got to meet one of my best friend's boyfriend's son. He is so cute! :) I'm just happy that Alissa is happy with her new man and his son!! It's good to see her smile again.

Benjamin had a friend spend the night Friday (it was suppossed to be Benjamin's dad's weekend, but he bailed again). They were great.. considering I had friends over and they didn't go to bed until midnight!! Benjamin had a few moments on Saturday at a pool party he attended, but eventually I think he recognized himself that he had had enough and was ready to go home. He was just too tired. He actually slept in the car on the way home and he doesn't ever take 'naps'.

It was Bug's birthday party today.. that was a lot of fun. She got a big jumpy thingy the kids could jump in, so the kids LOVED THAT!! Caden was hysterical.. He dressed up in a Hawian outfit and gave everyone a BIG laugh as he danced to the music outside!! If I get some pics of that I will post them!! :)

I'm missing Ryan and Cade right now. Ryan is in Japan and Cade has been at his mom's most of the week so I was happy to get Cade today and see him for a bit. . I had to take him back to his mom's, but that is okay because he needs to spend time with her too (That is if she is actually home). ... Ryan has been checking in every day.. he told me he got lost the other day because whatever city he was trying to get to is spelled only two letters different than the other and they took the wrong train or something like that! He comes home Thursday.. I can't wait to see him, but then he has to leave after the weekend to go back to Minnesota!!

I think that's it for now.. work is pretty good.. it's summer.. so it's more relaxed and I'm just enjoying my time!! :)

Guess that's it for now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Miss talking to ya!