Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So far, So good.....

Well, we finished Cade's room yesterday.. that was easy.. (whenever I say that I think of that stupid little button from the Staples commercial!!) It looks really nice and Cade actually probably feels like he has a room now :) I will post some pics when I get the camera back (It is out traveling with Ryan right now)

Today, I cleaned the carpets, put the rest of Cade's room back together, met some friends out, and went in the Hot Tub. Benjamin had visitation with his Dad tonight, so I had most of the day to myself. His Dad actually showed up for once, which is good because I don't know if he could take another let down.

I pulled a muscle in my leg. .and I don't know how I did it.. it must have been while painting yesterday.. I always wonder why it hurts so bad when you pull a muscle. ....I want someone to grab my ankle and just pull so I can stretch it out!!! :)

Hmmmmmmmmmm....I guess that's about it.. I have no interesting stories to tell and nothing wonderful to say and I don't want to bore you.... I have 5 days until Summer School Starts, and I am actually somewhat excited... Summer was fun last year and I hope it will be a good change of pace.. this year of teaching was TOUGH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been a busy lady! Painting is so much easier than redoing wallpaper. I like the wallpaper look but it's still going to be several days before our room is done. Feel sorry for me? :p

Glad B showed up. Also glad you got some you time! :)

Anonymous said...

Just saying hei! :)