Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally Feeling Better

Well, I didn't escape the lovely flu that traveled around our house this weekend. I thought I might, but I didn't.. Yesterday afternoon it hit me.. OUT OF NOWHERE!! It was gross..... For two days I've been curled in a ball because my stomach hurt so bad, and then my back and legs from being dehydrated. No matter what I put in my mouth.. it came out.. At around 5pm today, I finally started feeling better.... hmmmm... well... we'll see how long it lasts!!

Hmmm....not a whole lot to say except I got a lot of sleep and I still don't feel 100%.... :) Benjamin seems to be doing well. Ryan went to Minnesota this week...he was sick too, but felt better yesterday.....ummmmm.. yea... Now I am just rambling.......:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just saying hei. Glad everyone is better!