Saturday, January 17, 2009

hmmm??

I'm just looking at my blogger background.. I don't know what happened and I have no idea how to fix it!! B's Party was a wonderful success!! So many great kids with GREAT manners! B does have a great group of buddies and I LOVE seeing my son so happy and so kind to all his friends. He was REALLY excellent about going from group to group and playing with everyone!! He said it was hard work but he wanted to make sure he didn't leave anyone out!!! I'm very proud of him.

He got plenty of great gifts and he had told me before the party that if he got any repeats he thought he might donate his toys to kids who don't have any instead of exchanges for new ones.. talk about a great heart!! :) I think I did something right :) !!

I will post some pics on my facebook soon!!

Tomorrow will be a VERY LAZY DAY.. I plan on doing nothing but sitting in my chair.. attempting to get the puppy to go outside.. . and watching TV and messing around on the computer. .maybe trying to start some scrap booking stuff. (computer scrapbooking).. :)

No comments: