Thursday, January 8, 2009

Okay today

I don't have much to say.. busy with the new puppy, getting the kids back in the swing of things, and doing house stuff as usual.. feeling pretty blah.. and unappreciated.. but oh well.. I guess that happens sometimes. I know the people I live with love me very much and I am thankful for that.. I just wish that they said THANK YOU to me once and a while.. and I don't just mean hubby.. I mean the kids too!! :) I'll get over it..

I'm loving my new classroom. It's been really easy this week because I only have one student.. that might be a thorn in my side next week when the other student comes in.. Why?? Because the first one has gotten one on one attention for a week and HE'S LOVIN' IT!! :) Oh well.. I will get through that too!! This is what I want to do.. so I actually love getting up to go to work in the morning.. I just need to get back on my schedule of going to work!! :)

I hope everyone else is doing well.. J- I hope you are feeling less frustrated!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many students will you eventually have?

I agree, it is nice to hear thank you every now & then. I sometimes get the feeling that hubby & boys just assume lil elves come in during the day to clean, grocery shop, take care of the dog, etc.

Time for Me said...

I can have up to 10 students!!