Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blah...I'm venting

So, I have a crappy day at work. I had my life threatened and oh a whole bunch more. I am splitting my classroom up between the kids that want to learn and the kids that want to act out. We are literally opening another classroom because the kids in my class can't handle it! Ugh!...It makes me feel like a failure, but of course everyone keeps telling me that it's not me it's the kids!! Well.. I hope that's true..

Ryan called and took the train home. He was home for well, maybe, 5 minutes because he had to go back to work tonight in the city. I guess I got to see him for 5 minutes, that's better than none. I was just hoping we would get to talk and look at DRYERS.. because I am sick and tired of not having one! It's not Ryan's fault.. I am just tired of him being away!!

Two positives... B and C.. They were both wonderful kids tonight... so thank goodness for that! I even let them go in the hot tub since they were so good!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that work is going so lousy. I can totally feel your pain about both the dryer and being apart from your hubby. When I first moved here we didn't have a dryer and 6 people sharing the drying rack...yeah, that was fun. :p Ryan will be home today, right?

Hoping today is a much better one for you!