Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just PLAIN exhausted

So... had a good weekend so far. I didn't do a whole lot so a whole lot couldn't go wrong ;)-!!

Ryan was able to make it home tonight. That was nice but he is a bit cranky ;). I don't know why??!! He's only been working like 12-15 hour days all week long!! Seriously though, it is good to have him at home. I missed him.

Cade's mom picked him up this weekend, Benjamin's Dad did not come and get him. BUT.. they are at Ryan's neice's birthday party tonight for a few hours. I had to meet Ryan in a town close by to pick him up and we just decided we would spend some time by ourselves for a few hours. I asked Ryan's mom if she would mind driving the boys back home since I had to leave early and she kindly complied.

I'm tired and will just keep rambling.. so I'm going to call it today... Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!!

No comments: