Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hmmmm

So, Work has been okay. My tooth hurts. I go to court on Thursday. I am just ready for a break. Hopefully things will slow down after this week... I keep saying that and it doesn't happen! :) I can't even get my workouts in or ride my bike.. and that is annoying!!! :)

The boys are doing good.. B is a little overwhelmed with his school work and organization.. but we are working on it. C is trying to stay on top of making sure his work is all done!! So far for them, a good school year! Picture day is for them tomorrow!! They are growing up so fast!! They are really really picky about their clothes too... I THOUGHT THAT WAS SUPPOSSED TO HAPPEN WITH LITTLE GIRLS.. NOT BOYS :) !!!!

I go to court for custody issues and child support on Thursday. We will see how that goes. I really don't want Bio-Dad to go to jail but he is quite a bit behind and that is what the judge threatened him with back in the beginning of August. Back then he was quite a bit behind, and now it is two more months and he still hasn't paid me a dime!!! I also want the custody issues straightened out. I never know if he's coming to pick up B or not and that is just plain annoying. I'm so glad I have kept notes.. out of 37 weekends that Bio Dad could have had B.. he has come for 18!! Yea.. I said it.. 18........... That just frustrates me for B more than anything!!! I guess it's better than none!

Anyhow... I just thought I would fill people in.. oh yea. .Ryan is back home.. He's been home for a bout two weeks and we actually did get a dryer .. so I have FINALLY caught up with laundry!! :) Yea me!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. We keep saying "once things slow down we can do this..." but life just keeps getting busier and busier.

As satisfying as it is to imagine him behind bars, I see your point. It doesn't help B any. I'll be praying that everything goes well on Thursday.

Boys and clothes...I seem to have the 2 extremes. Oldest could care less what he looks like (goes with his hair as well). Youngest is picky and in love with the mirror. :)