Thursday, October 2, 2008

COURT

Well, today I had the second half of my root canal.. and right now it hurts a lot.. a lot worse than it did on Saturday... :)

B got an ear infection last night, so I took him to immediate care and they said it was pretty bad. I'm not surprised.. He had a cold for a week or so and then it cleared up "all of a sudden".. . well, it didn't clear up, it just clogged his ear!! :).. Well, from the medicine, or a bug.. I'm not sure.. B was in the bathroom all night,and then threw up this morning.. YUCK.. problem is.. I had court today.. I asked the MIL to help watch him and she did. That was nice of her.. and a good thing too.. because I don't think Benjamin should have seen what happened at court today.....

Bio-Dad got put in jail. He did not even attempt to pay me any money at court, and did not want to admit that he hasn't paid anything at all since July..... He left in handcuffs.. . His bail is the amount he owes, or he stays until November 20. I told B that his dad is in jail for not being responsible. B is sad, but I think it is good that he knows the truth. I don't lie to my children!!! I don't think that is a good habit to get into.. and B is old enough to figure it out anyway!!! So, that's the story. I wish I could say I had a 'funner' day off of work.. but it really wasn't!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cant they garnish his wages for what he owes you?

Is Benjamin feeling any better today?