Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Is it Friday yet??!!! Once again... Bio-Dad is on a roll... Picked up B today..

B has a mole that has to be removed from his back. It is not a nice looking mole. The doctor wants to remove it. It is one of the moles that looks like it could turn into cancer and they need/should remove it, just in case. The doctor doesn't think it would be malignant, but you never know.. there is a small chance.. but it should be fine. I notified Bio Dad of this procedure when we found out about it last week, but he never returned my call. So, today, he picks up B and tells B that he will talk to the Doctor and then make the decision of if he needs it removed. ...... I think it's okay for him to get to talk to the doctor.. that is fair.. but to make the decision?!! He's nuts!! He is just something else.. When I picked up B from the police station, he tried to take B and hold him at his side so B couldn't go if he wanted to.. I told him to let him go.. and Bio-Dad says, "I just want to talk to you about visitation." I said, "that's fine, but you aren't going to hold him hostage!!"... He always wants to talk visitation like I have the right to change what it says in the papers or do whatever I want... It's so frustrating!!!! The lady at the front desk must have heard me say let him go.. because she interferred and told Bio Dad to leave B and go.... A cop showed up and made sure Bio Dad didn't leave with B when he had to go get his back pack from his car. Why B didn't have his backpack with him.. I don't know??

Anywho.. that was probably confusing.. but I needed to process it!!! Thanks for listening!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending a hug & am mentally kicking him for you. :)