Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sleepless in Woodstock!

Hey there.. I'm having trouble sleeping. You would think that after a hotel night of sleep last night that I would be able to sleep tonight.. ha ha.. I wish :).... I don't know why I go through all this insomnia stuff. I have such a difficult time falling asleep. I wish I was like R who just lays down and shuts his eyes and falls asleep! Ugh!!

So, had a good week and weekend. This is Columbus Day weekend so the kids have no school tomorrow. I am taking them up to Milwaukee Zoo with their Cousins and a friend of mine so that should be fun. R and I spent the weekend up in Sheboygan, WI for a bike race, but R didn't race. We were just visiting because it was the last race of the year. R has decided to put racing off to the side since we have purchased the motorcycle. That has become more our hobby, although it feels more like R's right now because he is still learning and getting the hang of it. I am fine with that though, as I want him to be super comfortable with me on the bike before I go for any 'long distance' rides. We need to get a new seat that will be more comfortable for both of us!!

We are headed to Florida in a few weeks! I can't wait! B has been there a lot of times, but C has never ever been on an airplane so I am excited to see C's face when we get on it and go!! I think both boys will have a blast! We are headed to Disney World and NASA. NASA happens to have an air and water show going the same weekend we are there so we are excited to see that. I guess it is starring the Blue Angels.

Well, I feel like I'm boring everyone.. so I am going to sign off.. and maybe try to go back to bed. They always say you should get up and go do something else for a while.. so that's what I'm trying :)!!! Hope everyone had a good weekend.. and J-Columbus Day....it should be an observed American Holiday for those of you in Finland :)!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that problem well. Even before I was pregnant I had sleep issues. Insomnia has plagued me on and off for years. Stinks, doesn't it?

I agree. Columbus day should be international. I mean his discovery changed things throughout the world, it's selfish of us Americans to keep the holiday to ourselves. ;)