Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He's Out

So, I am at work today.. and I got kind of a surprise. Every Tuesday we have meetings until 4pm. I got a phone call at around 3:45 from B's After School Program teacher. I thought she might be calling to ask if B could play with her son because they are like best friends. WELL, I WAS WRONG.. she was calling to tell me that Bio-Dad had just come and picked B up from school.. .and she was confused because I had told her that he would be in jail until November 20!! Well, little did I know.. that he must have paid his bail and got out. His bail is what he owed me which is nice because I will get a check for that.. but he never told me he was out, never told me he was coming to get B and no one in the court system has ever notified me of this either! I was scared to death that he was going to take B and run. Thank goodness.. he did show up with him, but at my house when I was not home. I was out at Wal-Mart keeping myself busy and trying not to think the worst. For those of you that don't know Bio-Dad.. .he is pretty much capable of anything.. including taking my child and running..... So, I had to tell B that I would be at the police station (where we are suppossed to do pick ups and drop offs) in about a half an hour.. which is the TIME that he is suppossed to get dropped off. I was nervous, but with a cart full of food.. I was just glad that he had called, and Bio-Dad didn't oppose when I said it would be that long.

Now, I am just taking deep breaths and thanking goodness that my son is home safe and sound.. . and then I am crawling in my skin because I thought he would be locked up for a while and not have to worry about these weekend situations and all of that.. Darnit.. it is almost like he wins again.. he didn't sit in jail long enough to realize what he has been doing to his son.. .. just like today....... I feel like he isn't picking up B to see him.. because if he was he would have at least called and told B he was coming... He did this to get under my skin...and in a really messed up kind of way....... ugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If he isn't supposed to be picking him up that day then why did they let B leave with him without checking with you first? I can totally understand why you feared the worst. The man is capable of it. So glad that B was ok. I wondered about it when I saw your facebook status.

Sorry he's out but I'm glad you'll be getting your money!