Tuesday, November 4, 2008

T-I-GG-ER

I love Tigger!! He is my favorite character!! I hope I get to see him this weekend! We take off for our vacation tomorrow! It is exciting!! Cade's first time on an Airplane, Our first trip on a plane as a family!! I can't wait! I am so super excited.. ... .

I'm tired of the election stuff.. I will say that.. I am very excited to see who wins either late tonight or tomorrow morning. One of my best friends, Kara, go to go to the Obama Rally tonight here in Chicago!! I am a bit jealous! It would be really cool to be there.. you know.. historical event and all.. even if he did lose.. I HOPE he doesn't... I know I know Matt.. Not who you want :) ....


I wish I had more wonderful things to report, but at this point.. I am just so excited about going and the fact that bio-dad has interfered is even better!! Yea!! Anywho.. If I don't get to update from my phone.... I will update when I get home!! Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!!

Our guy won! Yay!!!!! I think you're my only friend who voted for him. :) I would have loved to be at the rally. That would have been so awesome.

I hope y'all have a fantastic trip!