Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful

I just want to say that I am thankful for all the people in my life that can help me when I need it most. It means the world to me and I try to do my best to give back. I try to do all I can for my friends when they need me and I hope that if I have their back they will have mine. I have friends that live across the world that check on me.. how great is that? I hope that some day I will get to go and visit them.. especially because they are related to my lil man!! :)

I don't have much to say as I am tired and not feeling well.. I just wanted to say how thankful I am that I have my family and friends.. and the most of all.. a JOB!! So many people are struggling to make it these days and I have been very lucky with my line of work and being able to be as far as I am in the working world. Today I got good news.. MY BOSS IS OPENING A CLASSROOM OF 7-10 YEAR OLDS AND I GET TO TEACH IT!! I am super super excited. It makes me realize that there was a reason I didn't take the job at the public school last year! I love my job and working with any age kid.. but what I really LOVE doing is working with the younger kids!! So, I am super-duper thankful for that!!! I hope it all works out. It may take two weeks to open the class or 2 months, but I know that it's in the works... and that's important to me!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new class!

Got your email and if I get a chance I'll respond before I have to leave today. If not it'll be tonight. I can totally relate to not writing too much on the phone. It's great for keeping in touch but not so great for anything long. :)