Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Don't know what to title this...

Hello! I am doing well.. Just wanted to let everyone know! :).. I don't have much to report! I am busy with the kids and work! I wish I had some great words of wisdom, but I do not!!

I go back to court on Thursday to TRY to settle the custody issues, but I have a feeling that nothing will get done.. It is VERY frustrating!! ugh!!

I can't wait to head downtown this year. We didn't get to go last year thanks to a near blizzard that almost came through. We go to Chicago to see the lights and Christmas Trees as well as the windows at Macy's. We have lunch and the kids get to see some more of the city!! It's great!!

Have to get the boys boots tonight... there is snow (just a little) but there is snow and they are told that they can't go on the playground or grass until they have boots. I guess it is time.. it is the middle of NOVEMBER!! :) .. I have checked their winter coats and snow pants.. but totally forgot about boots!! DUH!! :)

Oh well.. Off to work again!!..

No comments: