Saturday, December 6, 2008

5 Things MeMe :) Yes, I snagged this from other people :)

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1) Living at Illinois State University
2) Studying to become a Deaf Education Teacher
3) Working at Kohl's
4) Was pregnant and didn't know it :)
5) Was unaware that my life was about to change in a way that noone could ever imagine :)

5 Things on My To-Do List Today(Tomorrow):
1)Go Downtown to see the Christmas Tree and Windows
2)Cuddle with the Hubby because he's leaving for a week
3)Get the boys ready for school
4) Try to think of more Christmas gifts I need to get
5)Maybe head to WalMart for some much needed things


5 Snacks I Like:
Cheese and Crackers
Cheez-its
Pretzels
Pears
Chips and Salsa

5 Things I Would Do if I Was a Millionaire:
1) Move as far away from the snow as possible :)
2) Put money in savings for the boys
3) Give a little money to my family and donate some
4) Pay off my debt to the lawyer
5) Buy a new car!



5 Places I Have Lived:
Schaumburg, IL
Chicago, IL
Hanover Park, IL
Hoffman Estates, IL
Woodstock, IL

5 Jobs I've had(and the ONLY 5 jobs I've ever had)!!:
Little Ceaser's Ceaserland
Kohl's
NI Radon aka GlobeSpec
Laureate Day School
Allendale Association

No comments: