Thursday, December 4, 2008

LIFE IS GOOD!

Sorry I have been missing. I have just been busy. Today is hubby's birthday and he's buried in the basement somewhere!! He is actually finishing our mud room. We started this project and it is throwing off my laundry room as that is where our machines are!! :) He's a good guy as you can read from the last post! :)

I'm in a good mood lately. I found out that my school is opening a classroom of 7-10 year olds and I GET TO TEACH IT!! I love that idea. I love my job and I love teaching the kids I do, but the high school is not my 'dream' place to be. I love working with the little kids.. and I FINALLY GET TO DO IT!! I am soooooooooooooooo happy that I didn't take the job I got at the boys school last year. It is just a nice feeling to know that I'll be doing what I want to do!!

We are making our annual trip to downtown Chicago this weekend! I can't wait! As of right now it says it's going to be cold, but oh well... I love seeing the boys' eyes light up at the Christmas Tree and Windows! Oh yea, and I can't forget the pigeons!! :) I will post pics!! WE are going on Sunday and I can't wait. WE didn't get to go last year because there literally was a blizzard on the day we planned to go. I only have limited weekends to pick from IF the other parents decide to pick the boys up!!

Of course I struggle with Bio-Dad still, but I have given up on hoping that he will stop letting B down.. and silly me.. I get let down every time.. I don't know why I keep thinking that he'll grow up and show B that he does care and love him.


Hmmm.. Well, Grey's is going to be on in a few minutes and I need to go change the laundry!! Hope everyone is doing well. .and oh yea.. MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!

Glad to hear you're doing so well. Bio-dad will always be a thorn in your side but I'm glad you don't let that ruin everything else. :)

Forgot to mention that oldest got his letter the other day.