Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lots of Love, Lots of Toys, Brand New Puppy on the Way

Hello All!! Christmas was a success!! B is now 10 years old and loving it. He got an IPOD for his birthday/Christmas from my brother. It is his FAVORITE gift. He loves it and hasn't put it down!! :)

C got lots of art supplies which is exactly what he wanted along with some of his OWN legos and K'Nex!!


I'm doing well.. My mom got me a COACH purse .. which is just awesome of her!! We did a grab bag with my family this year and my grab bag person got me a Sirius Radio.. which is what I wanted!! Yea me!! :)

R got what he wanted.. Harley Davidson things/gift cards!!


The puppy did not arrive today, but will be arriving next Saturday. We were hoping she would come today, but the breeder had a water main break at her house, so she was unable to bring the puppies out here for us to choose from :( .. Oh well.. Next Saturday will have to do. We were hoping for today because we are home for the next week and we can get into training mode while we are here!! but.. . whatchya gonna do.. you know??? :)

I posted some pics on my facebook page, but I can't do it here as I am on R's computer because mine is hopefully being fixed by my mommy!!!! She did tell me I needed to get a hard drive to back up my computer or it will crash.. VERY SOON!! :) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!

Well, I'm off for the night!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.. and will have a Very Happy NEW YEAR!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad y'all had a good Christmas! J1 got an iPod shuffle & sure didn't take long before he had headphones on 24/7 LOL.

May try & post on my blog later. Miss talking at ya!