Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rough Monday, Decent Tuesday

So Yesterday just sucked. I am just going to say it like that... I'll list the reasons why -

1) My friend MM got into a car accident. Thank goodness she is okay, but she is paying for it in her sore body today.

2) My printer broke - It is only about 6 months old.. and it popped a spring!! I am ticked about that but I don't feel like sitting on the phone and waiting for some tech person to talk to.. they'll probably tell me that that isn't covered in the warranty.. Maybe I'll call tomorrow

3) R called.. He's in Minnesota this week.. The machine he was suppossed to be working on broke.. ugh!!

4) Last, but not least.. My mom broke her arm. She seems to have this problem every five years. Shortly after B was born, she broke her foot, but walking down the steps at her work. 5 Years ago she broke BOTH of her arms running out to beat the garage before the garage door closed. Yesterday, She was trying to 'carefully' get the mail with all the ice that is falling around here, but ended up slipping and landing on her arm. It is not a pretty break.. BUT, the doctor thinks if she keeps her arm still (and they are not going to cast it) that it could heal okay. She is out of work for 4 WEEKS THOUGH!! That's a long time. I should also mention that she got shingles a few days before Thanksgiving so she is in a lot of pain from that... Ugh!! My poor mom and I haven't been able to go give her a big hug because the weather here is ICY!!

So, that was my yesterday. Today has not been so bad. They let us out of work at 1pm today to make sure everyone got home safe. The students got sent home a little before that. B was suppossed to go with Bio-Dad. .I tried to call him all day to see if he wanted to switch days with the bad weather but did not call me back until 5:15.. at that point.. I said, "no" because he had all day to call me and he waits until I pick B up from schoool in tears because his father didn't show and didn't even call! He's such a jerk. B and I rocked it out on Guitar Hero III though so we had a good time!

Other than that, just chillin' by my Christmas tree and watching some tv.. it's nice to be/feel relaxed for once :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear he made him cry...again. :(

Your poor mom!